Well well well. As SSB4Dojo pointed out on their blog, it seems Spirit Train can be played on For Glory mode. Which means it must have a Final Destination version.
But how the heck does that work?
Glad to see they’ve implemented the hype train as a stage.
Honestly, it was overdue.
Possible smash leaks. If not real, VERY good fakes. Even has stages that were literally only just confirmed last night.
This is a super good leak but it looks like they shopped over a select screen from E3
Some other issues I have spotted:
1) The Mii’s are missing but this could be a half unlocked roster, but I still find it weird because they seem like they would be unlockable from the start
2) Mario has seven reps while Pokemon and Zelda are left with 5
3) Yoshi is paired up with the Mario gang
4) Dr. Mario, Pittoo, and Lucina are seperate from their respective franchises but yet again in Brawl when you had an unfinished roster characters where placed in weird places
5) Wario seems to be missing a pupil??